In the beautiful hills of Umbria, where you can explore convents and abbeys while savouring he authenticity of a region full of medieval towns and villages.
L’ Umbria has stunning natural beauty, go on a memorable Bike Tour of its scenery and countryside.
An easy trail, half of this itinerary around Lake Trasimeno is on a cycle path, which runs partly on its own and partly through mixed terrain, and extends to around 56 km, you will have plenty of time to pedal and admire this beautiful area.
An easy ride, this is also one of our most beautiful itineraries in scenic and culinary terms. This tour includes a break to taste some typical local products.
THE RATE INCLUDES:
- 1 tour
- 1 wine and local products tasting
- Bike rental (E-Bike, mtb, hybrid bike depending on your needs) repair kit, lock, helmet, lights.
- 24h Support
- Informative material with all the timetables, points of interest and different levels of difficulty
The tour does not include:
- A dedicated guide
- Airport/ train station transport available on request
- Extra entries and anything not explicitly included under “the rate includes”
*the trail includes sections on dirt roads (although these are manageable on road bikes we recommend using an E-bike).
PLEASE NOTE: in case of adverse external or weather conditions, or of unforeseen circumstances during the tour, the designated guide may take alternative routes (at their complete discretion) to proceed with and finish the Tour.
Departure and arrival: : San Savino, Bike Rental
Distance: 56 km
Incline: 20 metres
Road surface: asphalt, dirt
Recommended bike: mtb, hybrid, E-Bike
Things to see in the area: Castiglione del Lago, Tuoro sul Trasimeno, Passignano sul Trasimeno, Monte del Lago, Sant’Arcangelo, San Feliciano, Parco del Trasimeno.